The Aimpoint® 3XMag Magnifier is a 3x power magnifying module built to withstand the demands of professional end-users. The 3XMag™ is optimized for use with the Aimpoint Micro T-2/H-2 and CompM4/M5 series of sights or utilized as a handheld 3X monocular. The fixed diopter 3XMag pairs perfectly with an Aimpoint sight utilizing the red dot of the optic as the aiming reticle. Centering the dot within the magnifier is quick and easy with the intuitive module windage and elevation adjustments.
The 3XMag magnifier is submersible up to 3 feet, fully shockproof, and can withstand temperatures ranging from -40°F to +131°F. The 7-degree field of view (FOV) allows for a generous sight picture. This magnifier configuration comes with the Aimpoint® TwistMount that attaches easily to a picatinny rail (MIL-STD-1913). The TwistMount™ holds the magnifier in place behind the red dot sight on the optical axis and can be quickly detached when no magnification is needed. Aimpoint magnifiers mount behind the Aimpoint sights eliminating the need for re-zeroing when shifting between non-magnified and magnified aiming.
- 3X Optical Magnification - fixed diopter
- Compatible with Aimpoint Micro T-2/H-2 and CompM4/M5 series of red dot sights for longer range aiming or observation
- Equipped TwistMount for easy picatinny rail (MIL-STD-1913) attachment and removal
- Can also be used as a handheld 3X monocular
- No re-zeroing needed when shifting between non-magnified and magnified aiming - utilizes the red dot in Aimpoint sight as the aiming reticle
- Shockproof and Waterproof
- Screws and Allen key included
- Field of view (FOV): 7°
- Eye relief: 60 - 65 mm
- Submersible to 3 feet (1 meter)
- Temperature span -40°F to +131°F
- Weight 7.1 oz / 200 g (magnifier only)