- Find a firearm you would like to purchase on FreedomOutdoors.us. Make sure the firearm includes the features you want, such as caliber, magazine capacity, finish, barrel length, etc.
- During the checkout process, search and select your FFL Dealer in the FFL section.
- Purchase the firearm on FreedomOutdoors.us and receive an order confirmation with your order number.
- Contact your FFL dealer and request for them to receive the firearm for you. Ask them to send their FFL to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number.
- FFL dealers may apply additional fees. Fees vary from dealer to dealer, so please ask them beforehand
- Upon FFL verification, we will ship out your firearm to the dealer.
- We can only ship firearms to dealers with a valid FFL
- Once delivered, complete your paperwork for the firearm transfer at the FFL dealer's location.
CLASS 3 (SILENCERS, SHORT BARREL RIFLES/SHOTGUNS & MACHINE GUNS)
The same basic process detailed above applies to class 3 weapons; such as silencers, short barrel rifles/shotguns and transferable machine guns. The dealer of your choosing will be required to send us a copy of their FFL and their SOT. We then complete an ATF Form 3 to transfer the weapon to your dealer, approval times vary and can take up to 14 days. Once approved the item will ship to your dealer who will complete the transfer to you. We charge your credit card upon submitting the Form 3 to the ATF.
A firearm can under no circumstances be shipped to your home. Only a dealer with a Federal Firearms License (FFL) can receive the firearm for you. It is at this dealer that you will go to fill out the appropriate paperwork before the firearm can be transferred to you.