Reserve a Lane
NOT A MEMBER? NOT A PROBLEM!
FREEDOM OUTDOORS is open to the public. No reservations are necessary. Walk-ins are welcomed. We have 34 climate-controlled shooting lanes at 25 yards each. We’ve created a comfortable, upscale environment for you to hone your shooting skills or learn more about firearm safety and usage. Our facility is designed to accommodate every skill level—from the expert marksman to the first-time shooter. Everything you need is here under our roof.
Our goal is to deliver a safe, fun, welcoming environment for our members and guest to: SHOOT, SHOP, & ENTERTAIN. We trust you’ll find that our facility and our team striving to deliver an exceptional experience at every turn.
Universal Safety Rules
- Treat every firearm as if it’s loaded.
- Keep firearms pointed in a safe direction.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until ready to fire.
- Keep your firearm unloaded until ready to use.
- Never use alcohol or drugs before or while shooting.
- Guests over the age of 18 must have a government issued photo ID to use the range or rent a firearm.
- Guests must complete the range safety briefing prior to using the range.
- Guests must sign a liability waiver prior to using the range.
- Firearms must be unloaded and cased when entering the store or range.
- Freedom Outdoors reserves the right to refuse service to any person for any reason.
- A range safety officer (RSO) will be present whenever the public range is in use.
- RSO commands will be obeyed immediately and without question.
- Ammunition will be inspected prior to entering the range. Armor piercing, steel core, tracer, incendiary gas or explosive ammunition is prohibited.
- Muzzle loading and black powder firearms are not allowed on the range.
- Rifles are allowed up to and including .30 caliber or 8mm Mauser. No magnum rifle ammunition is permitted.
- Up to three guests are allowed to share a shooting lane at a time.
- Eye and ear protection is required to enter the range and at all times while on the range.
- Pregnant or nursing guests are not allowed on the range.
- Guests under the age of 18 are allowed on the range with a parent or guardian.
- Guests must be 12 years of age or older to shoot on the range.
- Eating or drinking is not allowed on the range.
- Guests are not allowed forward of the firing line or shooting booth.
- Firearms are to remain pointed downrange while on the range.
- Firearms will be uncased and re-cased in the shooting booth.
- Do not move a firearm from one booth to another unless it is unloaded and cased.
- Drawing a firearm from the holster is not allowed on the public range.
- If a “cease fire” is called, stop shooting immediately and wait for instruction from the RSO.
- Fire only at your assigned target.
- Shotguns may use slug ammunition only.
- Do not leave the shooting booth with a loaded or jammed firearm.
- If a malfunction occurs and you cannot fix it, place the firearm on the bench and request assistance from the RSO.
- Guests may collect their own brass if desired. (Please let the RSO know you are keeping your brass)
It is Freedom Outdoors' highest priority to maintain a safe environment for its guests. Unintentional violations of the rules will be counseled and warned. Continued or intentional violations of the rules may result in a guest being asked to leave without a refund of any kind. And, guests may be held liable for any damage to range equipment.
LANE RENTAL FEES
- 1 shooter per lane hourly – $25.00 weekdays / $30.00 **weekends & holidays
- 2 shooters per lane hourly – $40.00 weekdays/ $50.00 **weekends & holidays
- 3 shooters per lane hourly – $55.00 weekdays/ $70.00 **weekends & holidays
**Weekends, holidays and certain periods such as Thanksgiving weekend, and the week before Christmas through New Year’s Day.
If you don’t have a firearm or don’t want to bring yours to the range, you can rent one on-site for an hourly fee. We carry handguns, long guns, and machine guns in various calibers. Rates and inventory are listed below.
*Please note: All firearm rentals require the purchase of ammo from FREEDOM OUTDOORS.
HAND GUN RENTALS $17/hour* includes 1 FREE swap
LONG GUN RENTALS $22/hour* includes 1 FREE swap
MACHINE GUN RENTALS $45/hour
We sell various calibers of ammunition. Prices vary based on caliber.
Eye & Ear Protection: If you don’t have Eye or Ear protection, you can rent them on-site. Eye Protection: $3.00 & Ear Protection: $4.00
Targets are available for purchase as well.
Targets: $1 – $2.00 per target
ALL FIREARMS MUST BE MUST BE CASED AND UNLOADED WHEN ENTERING THE RANGE.
If you do not have a case, we can provide a loaner from our retail counter.
FIRST TIME ON THE RANGE?
Here is what you can expect for your first visit to the range at FREEDOM OUTDOORS:
- An amazing shooting experience.
- Watch the FREEDOM OUTDOORS Safety Video.
- Stop by an iPAD and sign the Range Waiver.
- Bring your government-issued photo ID to the range counter to check-in and tell us a few safe gun-handling practices you learned in the safety video.
- During check-in, the associate at the counter will assist you with anything you may need: Rental Firearms, Ammunition, Eye Protection (“Eyes”), Hearing Protection (“Ears”), and Targets. If you have any questions about the range rules, simply ask – we are here to help.
- Once completed with check-in, you’re ready to hit the range!
- Proceed to your designated lane on the range.
- If you have any questions while on range, please do not hesitate to ask a Range Safety Officer in the yellow safety vest.
- Once you are finished shooting, exit the range and return to the counter to check out and retrieve your government-issued photo ID.
Children must be at least 12 years old to shoot firearms on the range. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied/assisted at all times by a parent or guardian. No one under the age of 18 is allowed to shoot on the range without a parent or guardian. Must be 21 years old to rent a handgun or purchase handgun ammunition. If pregnant, we discourage the use of the shooting ranges due to the loud environment and concussion produced by live-fire. Our ranges do have observation windows for those not participating on the shooting range.
RANGE AMMUNITION REQUIREMENTS
No tracer, armor piercing, steel core, buckshot or cast ammunition is allowed. We recommend that you do not preload rifle magazines because all ammunition in rifle magazines will be inspected during check-in. All centerfire ammunition must be jacketed or semi-jacketed except slugs. Maximum rifle is 30 caliber (.308 and 7.62 are acceptable).