The M1A™ Standard Issue 7.62 rifle is available with a subdued black composite stock that is impervious to moisture, rot and rough handling. Featuring the rock-solid action of the M1 Garand along with a full-length 1:11"-twist carbon steel barrel and midline ambidextrous safety, this hard use gun thrives in rugged spaces. With a length of 44" and weight just over 9 lbs., this is the life insurance policy that never expires.
Springfield First Line Law Enforcement IOP Program
Freedom Outdoors is proud to offer the Individual Officer Purchase (IOP) program to support those who protect and serve communities across the United States.
Due to our contract with SPRINGFIELD, this particular item is restricted to:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County &- City; also includes retired LE officers with "retired" credentials (LE department picture ID front & back)
- EMTs, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics (with picture ID from department front & back); certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify.
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D; also includes retired military with "retired" credentials (military picture ID front & back), and honorably discharged veterans with DD214 and driver's license. (excludes contractors and civilian employees)
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE department picture ID front & back)
- State Licensed Armed Security Officers Employed by State Licensed Security Companies (with employment picture ID from company front & back); certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers (commercial airline ID required)
- Court Judges and Prosecutors
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
**Please fill out this form and return to: Ecomm@freedomoutdoors.us for approval of first line purchase**
- Find a firearm you would like to purchase on FreedomOutdoors.us. Make sure the firearm includes the features you want, such as caliber, magazine capacity, finish, barrel length, etc.
- During the checkout process, search and select your FFL Dealer in the FFL section.
- Purchase the firearm on FreedomOutdoors.us and receive an order confirmation with your order number.
- Contact your FFL dealer and request for them to receive the firearm for you. Ask them to send their FFL to email@example.com along with your order number.
- FFL dealers may apply additional fees. Fees vary from dealer to dealer, so please ask them beforehand
- Upon FFL verification, we will ship out your firearm to the dealer.
- We can only ship firearms to dealers with a valid FFL
- Once delivered, complete your paperwork for the firearm transfer at the FFL dealer's location.
CLASS 3 (SILENCERS, SHORT BARREL RIFLES/SHOTGUNS & MACHINE GUNS)
The same basic process detailed above applies to class 3 weapons; such as silencers, short barrel rifles/shotguns and transferable machine guns. The dealer of your choosing will be required to send us a copy of their FFL and their SOT. We then complete an ATF Form 3 to transfer the weapon to your dealer, approval times vary and can take up to 14 days. Once approved the item will ship to your dealer who will complete the transfer to you. We charge your credit card upon submitting the Form 3 to the ATF.
A firearm can under no circumstances be shipped to your home. Only a dealer with a Federal Firearms License (FFL) can receive the firearm for you. It is at this dealer that you will go to fill out the appropriate paperwork before the firearm can be transferred to you.