The Legion P226 Legion RXP is equipped with a slide-mounted reflex optic, the ROMEO1PRO. All of the benefits of the P226 Legion are enhanced through the use of SIG SAUER's premier line of reflex mounted pistol optics. Shoot confidently and enjoy the crisp reliability of the P226's smooth double-action/single-action trigger. With the ROMEO1PRO, this P226 Legion RXP is the perfect mix of versatility and performance.
The Legion P226 is finished in Cerakote® Elite Legion gray coating, custom G-10 grips with a Legion medallion, the SIG SAUER Electro-Optics X-RAY high visibility day/night sights comes with three magazines. The P226 in DA/SA includes a reduced and contoured Elite beavertail, which allows for a higher grip, but a reduced profile, thus eliminating printing. More aggressive front strap checkering and additional checkering under the trigger guard enhance the grip. An X-Five undercut has been applied to the trigger guard, allowing for a higher grip and greater control. Front cocking serrations provide greater purchase for cycling the action, clearing the firearm, or conducting press checks. The DA/SA is available in 9 mm, .40 and .357 SIG. The DA/SA also features low profile decocking and slide catch levers to reduce the risk of snagging. An enhanced polished action with the SRT [Short-Reset Trigger] is augmented with a Grayguns, Inc. designed P-SAIT trigger. In addition, a solid steel guide rod adds weight where it matters most.
The P226 Legion RX SAO variant brings the same feature set to the table in a single-action only package. The addition of the SIG Custom Works Flat Trigger provides an exceptional feel and consistent trigger pull regardless of finger placement. The SAO is available in 9mm.
The ROMEO1PRO brings a new level of durability and performance to the miniature open-reflex red dot sight. Its aircraft-grade aluminum housing ensures corrosion resistance under the harshest environments, and a new upgraded point-source emitter provides increased brightness in day or night conditions with 12 brightness settings. The molded glass aspheric lens has upgraded high-performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion giving you fast, responsive target acquisition and accuracy.
- Find a firearm you would like to purchase on FreedomOutdoors.us. Make sure the firearm includes the features you want, such as caliber, magazine capacity, finish, barrel length, etc.
- During the checkout process, search and select your FFL Dealer in the FFL section.
- Purchase the firearm on FreedomOutdoors.us and receive an order confirmation with your order number.
- Contact your FFL dealer and request for them to receive the firearm for you. Ask them to send their FFL to email@example.com along with your order number.
- FFL dealers may apply additional fees. Fees vary from dealer to dealer, so please ask them beforehand
- Upon FFL verification, we will ship out your firearm to the dealer.
- We can only ship firearms to dealers with a valid FFL
- Once delivered, complete your paperwork for the firearm transfer at the FFL dealer's location.
CLASS 3 (SILENCERS, SHORT BARREL RIFLES/SHOTGUNS & MACHINE GUNS)
The same basic process detailed above applies to class 3 weapons; such as silencers, short barrel rifles/shotguns and transferable machine guns. The dealer of your choosing will be required to send us a copy of their FFL and their SOT. We then complete an ATF Form 3 to transfer the weapon to your dealer, approval times vary and can take up to 14 days. Once approved the item will ship to your dealer who will complete the transfer to you. We charge your credit card upon submitting the Form 3 to the ATF.
A firearm can under no circumstances be shipped to your home. Only a dealer with a Federal Firearms License (FFL) can receive the firearm for you. It is at this dealer that you will go to fill out the appropriate paperwork before the firearm can be transferred to you.